What can you share this year?
The auction’s success depends on the array of items and activities we all donate. You can create an offer that shares your talent or service, but UUs also love opportunities for fellowship and fun! (And it doesn’t have to cost a lot of time or money!)
- Serve a chili supper or wine and cheese to enjoy with a game or movie.
- Host a sing-along with pizza and beer.
- Offer a Christmas cookie-baking party.
- Plan a Super Bowl- or Oscar-watching party.
- Organize a walk and a picnic in Armstrong Woods or a Russian River beach party.
- Host a visit to Hallberg Butterfly Gardens or the Russian River Rose Company.
- Host a dinner party with ethnic cuisine.
- Lead an outing, like a Spring Hike at Bouverie Preserve or a Wild Flower Walk.
- Donate food or wine.
- Offer donated gift certificates from local restaurants or other businesses.
- Donate an art item, a collectable, a gift or special household item.
- Offer a service, such as party planning, or garden help.
Let’s make this our best auction ever. Don’t miss it!