Help Wanted for this year’s exciting auction event,
happening Saturday, Nov. 4th!
Sign up now to help with “CLUB N’AWLINS”, featuring a four-course dinner, prizes, music, and camaraderie! Here are three good reasons to volunteer for this year’s big event:
- You want to be part of our biggest fundraiser and our most fun party.
- You’ll save part or all of the $20 entry fee.
- You’ll get a tasty four-course dinner!
What can you do? You have many choices…
Sundays in October: Help to staff a table in the social hall or help display silent auction items.
Afternoon of Saturday, Nov. 4:
• Help set up tables and chairs or help Robin Trimble decorate.
• Beverage Bar – Help Robert Howseman to set up and staff the bar.
• Kitchen Crew – Help Marilyn Holmes and Beth Wettergreen set out and serve the food.
• Door Cashiers – Check people in when they arrive.
• Table Monitors – Help Susan Dickey to monitor the bid sheets, answer bidders’ questions, and determine winners.
• Checkout Cashiers – Help Linda Balabanian and Susan Dickey enter winning bids in the computer and staff the checkout table.
• Takedown and Cleanup – The hall must be put back to its original condition for services the next morning. Big job, but many hands make light work!
If you can help, please contact Dee Ray.