Mark your calendar for our exciting annual auction event:
“CLUB N’AWLINS” on November 4, 2017!
Our Annual Auction is the best opportunity we have all year to enjoy each other’s company in a party atmosphere. At the same time, it helps fund our mission at UUCSR. Be a part of making this a successful fundraiser!
- Think about what you might donate.
- Everyone has something to give whether it be a talent, a treasure, or a to-do of some sort. Watch for donation forms to be available soon. Here are some ideas to inspire you.
- Ask a business that you frequent for a donation to our auction. Many businesses are happy to give an auction item: It’s good advertising and they want to support their community. You can download and print this solicitation letter that tells about UUCSR and gives donors our Tax ID for their records.
- Use this Donation Form, which you can download, print, write on, and bring in to the office OR this Editable MSWord Donation Form, which you can fill in on your computer, save, and email to auction [at] uusantarosa.org.
- Volunteer to help with the event. It takes around 50 volunteers to make this event happen, but most jobs take up only a small part of the evening. Choose how you want to help from this list of volunteer opportunities. If you can help, email Dee Ray at auction [at] uusantarosa.org.
~Dee Ray, Auction Chair