Mark your calendar for our exciting annual auction event:
“CLUB N’AWLINS” on November 4, 2017!
Our Annual Auction is the best opportunity we have all year to enjoy each other’s company in a party atmosphere. At the same time, it helps fund our mission at UUCSR. Be a part of making this a successful fundraiser!
- Think about what you might donate.
- Everyone has something to give whether it be a talent, a treasure, or a to-do of some sort. Watch for donation forms to be available soon. Here are some ideas to inspire you.
- Ask a business that you frequent for a donation to our auction. Many businesses are happy to give an auction item: It’s good advertising and they want to support their community. You can download and print this solicitation letter that tells about UUCSR and gives donors our Tax ID for their records.
- Use this Donation Form, which you can download and print.
- Volunteer to help with the event. It takes around 50 volunteers to make this event happen, but most jobs take up only a small part of the evening. Choose how you want to help from this list of volunteer opportunities. If you can help, email Dee Ray at auction [at] uusantarosa.org.
~Dee Ray, Auction Chair