To sign up online for AmazonSmile:
Follow the prompts which will set up your Amazon account so that UUCSR receives .5% (that’s half a percent) of most things you purchase on Amazon.
If you go to Amazon Smile without the link you can still find us – we are listed as Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Santa Rosa. Sorry, that comma snuck in during the registration process…
You can support UUCSR via eScrip when you shop at many participating stores. View the Bay Area merchant guide and visit the eScrip Online Mall. Our eScrip Brochure provides many important details.
Through eScrip, participating merchants contribute to UUCSR every time you make a purchase. So, eScrip costs you nothing except a little of your time. Here’s how:
- Visit eScrip’s website and register online. UUCSR’s group ID is 140658825
- Register your grocery and other cards
- Do all your online shopping by going through the eScrip website Online Mall.
- Already signed up? Please make sure your card information is current and that you shop online through the eScrip website.
- Questions? Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
To sign up online:
- Go to www.escrip.com
- Click on “How It Works” on menu bar at the top
- Click on “Sign Up” button
- Enter information requested: zip code, first and last name, email address and password
- Remember your password, you’ll need it to get back in to register additional cards, etc.
- Click continue
- Select UUCSR by starting to type “Unitarian” in the blank space. UUCSR will pop up.
- Click on it and then check the box below where you see it.
- Click continue
- Enter card information for store cards and credit cards that you use for purchases
- Enter any phone numbers you use that might be attached to rewards cards from merchants
- Click continue
- Review your information and if it’s right click the “sign up” button.
You are now signed up and can enter the site to review your information, find out about merchants and their contributions, review reports showing your contributions monthly and year-to-date and get other information. You will be able to click through to the On-Line Mall from which you can shop with many on-line retailers (Gap, Kohl’s, PetSmart, etc.) who provide contributions based on your on-line purchases.
Specific merchant information:
Oliver’s – it is necessary to sign up for a card from Oliver’s customer service department to receive Scrip. Then present that card at check out to receive eScrip. Oliver’s require updates to your registration periodically.
Molsberry Market and Petaluma Market – it is necessary to present your Molsberry Market Community Card or Petaluma Market Community Card to receive eScrip.
Restaurants – In order to see the participating restaurants, scroll down on the home page for eScrip Dining. That will take you to a list of local participating restaurants based on the zip code you enter. You must use a registered credit card at the restaurant to receive eScrip.
On-Line Mall –if you shop on-line, go to the on-line mall to shop from your favorite merchants. If you click through to the store from the On-Line Mall on the eScrip website you will automatically receive eScrip. To make it easy, once you’ve registered on the eScrip website, add the eScrip website to your tool bar (as a favorite) and click it from your tool bar when you want to do on-line shopping.
The On-Line Mall now has a “forget me not” feature you can install so as long as you use the same computer, you can go directly to the store’s site and still receive eScrip for your purchases.
If you always give, you will always have. Chinese Proverb