Here is how to change your sustaining pledge on web.uusantarosa.org.
- Click on the Donate now on any page. This will open the Online Donation page. Enter your username and password in the top right corner of the page, and click Log In.
- The top box on the next page is titled “My Scheduled Transactions.” Most folks have only one scheduled transaction for the fund, “Sustaining Pledge.” The last column in this table is “Action,” offering a choice of Edit or Delete. Click “Delete.” A message will ask if you really want to delete the transaction. Say yes.
- The page now informs you that you have no scheduled transactions. Click “Add Transaction.” A form will appear which will allow changing Sustaining Pledge Amount, Frequency (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly), and Donation Start Date. Chose the date of the next payment to be made with you choice of frequency. For instance, right now, if you chose a frequency of Monthly, your Donation Start Date should be 03/01/17.
- Leave the other donating options empty. You need to set up a separate scheduled transaction for these giving opportunities. Click “Continue.” A Donation Information page will open.
- Clicking Choose Account will open a drop box of choices. The last for digits of your prior choice of bank account will appear for your prior choice. Most folks will choose the prior account choice, but you can change to Credit Card or Savings account if you so desire. Using a credit card will charge a percentage of the transaction as well as a transaction fee. Donations from savings or checking accounts only cost $0.25 per transaction.
- Click “Process” button. A security page appears, asking you to check the “I’m not a robot” box. Click “Process” button.
- A final page appears with your donation summary. There is a link at the bottom to print the summary.