“We are Unitarian Universalists
People of the open mind
The loving heart
And the helping hands”
– UUCSR Children’s Affirmation
Parents who are looking for a faith community to support and affirm them in teaching their children life’s most meaningful values will find a home in our UUCSR Religious Education Program. Whatever your religious background – or if you have never participated in a faith community – there is room for you and your children in our congregation.
Registration for Religious Education 2019-2020 is open now!
Click here to register your child or youth. Benefits to registering include:
- Being sure that we have your child’s updated safety info – medical, allergies, social-emotional – so that we can provide a safe and happy environment on Sunday mornings.
- Peace of mind – we will have your updated contact info so that you won’t miss out on cool things that are coming up (like BBQ’s! And Parents Night Out!), and more importantly, in the event of an emergency.
- A permanent name tag for your child for the year in RE and a spot on our “Who’s Who at UU” bulletin board in the RE Wing.
- A monthly subscription to Soulful Home, a spiritual resource packet for families.
Sunday Morning Religious Education Schedule
Regular Schedule (September 15, 2019 through Mid-June, 2020)
- Religious Education for Pre-K and up: 9:15 am – 10:30 am
- Middle School Youth Group (“MUUGs”): 11:00-12:15 pm
- High School Youth Group: 12:30-2:30 pm
Learn more about each of our programs by following these links or by checking out the Parent & Caregiver Handbook, below: