Children and youth begin each worship service in the Sanctuary with their families and are then led to the Religious Education wing of the building for age-appropriate faith exploration after the Time for All Ages.
We offer religious education for preschool ages (3-5) and elementary ages (5-12). In addition to this, we also offer nursery care with paid staff for babies and toddlers age two and under.
Youth (ages 13-18) are also welcome to join us for Religious Education during the 9:15 am service as role models and assistants, but they may find Youth Group to be more spiritually and socially fulfilling for their own journeys.
Click here to register your child or youth. Benefits to registering include:
- Being sure that we have your child’s updated safety info – medical, allergies, social-emotional – so that we can provide a safe and happy environment on Sunday mornings.
- Peace of mind – we will have your updated contact info so that you won’t miss out on cool things that are coming up (like BBQ’s! And Parents Night Out!), and more importantly, in the event of an emergency.
- A permanent name tag for your child for the year in RE and a spot on our “Who’s Who at UU” bulletin board in the RE Wing.
- A monthly subscription to Soulful Home, a spiritual resource packet for families.
- Religious Education for Pre-K and up: 9:15 am – 10:30 am
- Youth Group: 11:00-12:30 pm