UUCSR encourages volunteer soloists and musicians.
We enjoy a wide range of musical styles in our services: folk, jazz, ethnic, blues, rock, pop, Broadway and classical, as well as traditional worship songs.
If you are interested in singing or playing a musical instrument for worship services at UUCSR, or if you are a participating UUCSR musician or vocalist and have a question, or a suggestion for a song for a service, please fill out the Musician Inquiry form.
- Each Sunday has two services, at 9:15am and 11:00am.
- During the summer months, there is one service at 10:00am.
- The choir performs two Sundays each month, leaving two Sundays available for soloists and musicians.
- Each service is planned by the Minister, a Worship Associate, and a Music Coordinator.
- The Music Coordinator is responsible for the planning of all musical aspects of the service and coordination with the musicians and soloists.
In surveys of our congregation, music has ranked as one of the top reasons people attend services at UUCSR.