Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning.
Love has to be put into action and that action is service.
~ Mother Theresa
• help to plan future service themes
• work with the minister to select service topics, music and readings
• may lead services and give the message
• usually assist at 4-5 services per year
Most weeks, Worship Associates at UUCSR create and share their personal reflections on the theme of the service.
These reflections have become a treasured part of our services. They make us laugh and cry, and invite the congregation to connect with the theme more profoundly.
Upcoming Worship Themes
September: Ministry/Our Ministry
October: Stages of Life
November: War and Peace
December: Hope in the Darkness
Are You Interested in Being a Worship Associate? If you
- have been a member of UUCSR for at least one year – have a desire to create inspiring and transcendent worship
- are patient, flexible and responsible – have the ability to connect with others
- are comfortable speaking to large groups
– please speak to our minister, Rev. Chris Bell.